Sir Walter Buffalo Lawn remains a favourite for all seasons. It has been developed to be tough in Australia’s extreme climates yet soft under foot.
What are the benefits of Sir Walter Buffalo Lawn?
- Suited to Melbourne conditions
- Drought tolerant
- Thrives in full sun or partly shaded areas
- Grows tight to suppress other weeds
- Tolerates salt
- Low allergen rating
- Soft to touch, not itchy
Talk to our experienced staff at Webster Farm and Garden in Eltham about all of your lawn needs.
Our lawn advice for Eltham and surrounding suburbs includes:
- How to lay turf
- Calculating how much turf you need for the size of your yard
- Soil preparation for new turf
- Lawn care and maintenance
- Lawn fertiliser
For more helpful information see sirwalter.com.au